RITE FIT MASKING SYSTEM
Your Mask, Fit Right.
Let’s face it, since last spring face masks are the new normal. With so many options on fabrics, elastic ear loops, string ties, colours and insertable filters, it’s tricky to pick the best one for you.
Can’t find a mask that fits your face?
Does your mask keep slipping off during conversations or grocery store visits?
Are your glasses fogging up every time you put one on?
The average mask leaves gaps under the eyes or on the sides of the nose that can allow unfiltered air to enter, but there’s a solution.
With new research indicating that the most effective face masks are those providing a good seal along the edges, Rite Fit is the right choice.
The Rite Fit Masking System is designed to provide a better, more secure fit whether you’re using the Rite Fit mask or your very own. The system provides a good seal along the edges of any mask without being uncomfortable.
EACH RITE FIT MASK KIT INCLUDES:
- A reusable 3-ply cloth mask
- 10 flexible bridge of nose strips
- 10 sealer strips
- Reusable carrying case tin
HOW IT WORKS:
- Simply peel and stick the flexible nose bridge strip on the outside of the mask.
- Turn the mask over and apply the sealer strip to the inner side of the mask.
- When you’re ready to put the mask on peel the backing off the sealer strip and apply to face. Once secured in place secure elastic loops behind ears and you’re ready to go.
Both strips can easily be removed and replaced should a refit be needed. Outer flexible strips should be used one at a time however the inner sealer strips can be layered for convenience.
When finished with the mask the inner and outer strips can be removed and the mask washed for reuse.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST COVID-19 VARIANTS?
By upping your mask game.
Recent Health Canada directives have indicated that due to the new Coronavirus variants ensuring a proper fit for your mask is very important.