Titan Worldwide has grown from a family business to be an industry leading Canadian manufacturer. We specialize in custom hydraulic solutions, industrial cylinder products and heavy equipment manufacturing. Above all, we design, engineer and manufacture the world’s most innovative car lift and parking systems.
Our team is committed to building professional customer and supplier relationships in Canada and around the world. We always go to great lengths to ensure that our customers’ individual requirements and specifications are met – on time, on quality and on budget.
We are constantly investing in new technologies to ensure that we provide industry leading products and services. Our state-of-the art and ever evolving design and manufacturing processes mean that we can provide cost effective and bespoke solutions in small quantities or in large production batches.
For the past decade, Titan Worldwide has been manufacturing the world’s best subterranean car parking systems for Harding Steel Inc. We also design and manufacture custom industrial scissor lifts, tilters, upenders and cylinders from engineering to implementation for residential, commercial and industrial customers around the globe.
We’re a down-to-earth, straight talking business. We always aim to give you the right technical solution for your needs, supported by decades of industry relevant experience.
We are proud to offer the following:
- Engineers (P.ENG) on staff
- Large inventory of commodities and raw materials in Imperial and Metric measurements for your convenience
- Extensive inventory featuring many reputable manufacturers
- Large bays equippd with overhead cranes for equipment overhauls
- 2D and 3D design
- Design and manufacturing of standard and specialty hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Custom design, assembly and installation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Repair facilities for all makes of pumps, valves, motors, cylinders, etc.
- FEA services for customers (Finite Element Analysis)
- Complete fabrication and machine shop facilities
- In-house lapping, honing and testing of all new or repaired product
- CNC equipment for large or small run orders
- On-staff tradesmen including welders, machinists, pipe fitters, millwrights and electricians
- Reverse engineering
We would be pleased to quote on any of your project requirements from hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and components, to complete custom equipment design and fabrication. Please feel free to contact us with your request.
Do you have a project we can help with?
Get in touch to see how we can help
Our team of industrial experts is on hand to provide more information about our hydraulic components, answer questions about your hydraulic system, or advise on your repairs and servicing needs.